I do not like to acknowledge our batting: Mashrafe

Mashrafe myacaparabarti a press conference on Friday, said that the figure was at bat in the last two matches, at least it can be said that we can not do anything very well. I admit, our batting is good. Wickets in the first match, it was a bit of grass, but it was good enough for the second wicket of the match. Could easily make 150 runs.

 

Bangladesh captain optimistic players will return to form in a timely manner. According to him, "Not that there is lack of ability of our batsmen. I believe, however, due amaderabyatasamyanara will return to form. The team will bring success. "
 
To get success in the future would be to improve the team's batting Mashrafe. He said the test may be more difficult for us. So we need to improve bat. Otherwise, success will be difficult to get. "
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন